I read the book “Do The Work” by Steven Pressfield and as a result of reading that book I was forced to reflect on what I was really doing instead of what I wanted to believe that I was doing – read about it here. Facing what you are doing honestly and owning your mistakes can be painful, but for me it was a necessary step to move myself forward. Looking back I am glad that I am going in this direction. I also made some very good changes to my blog and really like the new theme and look it has.
My knee really began to bother me, enough that I actually went to the doctor’s – which is something I avoid whenever possible. I am seeing a specialist next week and have resigned myself to what he will say. I imagine that it will be pretty much the same thing that he wanted to do last September and I wasn’t ready yet – I am now. Also we have made some decisions on personal choices that are really positive and if there are no significant changes between now and July 15th, I will be talking a lot more about them at that time.
Just accepting or making these choices has really changed my perspective on what is important and what really is not.
Top 10 posts for April:
- Mobile Me Review
- NOOK COLOR – REVIEW JANUARY 2011
- Evernote as a Task Manager
- PAPER AIRPLANE LESSON PLAN 2010
- Evernote Review – January 2011
- BLOGGER – MANUALLY IMPORTING BLOG POST PROJECT
- Apple Text-to-Speech – Review January 2011
- I AM IN THE PROCESS OF RE-POSTING OLD POSTS TO BLOGGER
- SPECIAL EDUCATORS-DO WE DO TOO MUCH?
- Infinite Campus Review – February 2011
The reality is that