Image via Wikipedia
One Foot in Reality was created back in August because I was frustrated with WordPress and had deleted my original Blogger blog. This blog has evolved a great deal since it was created and I reflected on the direction that I want take with it. The theme has been simplified and just recently I decided to focus on reviewing technology (something that I have always wanted to do and just didn’t have the confidence to do previously) and how it relates to my experience as a Special Education Teacher.
This has been an interesting year personally and professionally for me. I have learned a lot about what I am passionate about, what I love to do in my “free” time and that family comes before anything else.
Below are the posts that have the most pageviews since One Foot In Reality was created:
- PAPER AIRPLANE LESSON PLAN 2010 – Sep 4, 2010
- SPECIAL EDUCATORS-DO WE DO TOO MUCH? – Sep 4, 2010
- BLOGGER – MANUALLY IMPORTING BLOG POST PROJECT – Oct 31, 2010
- I AM IN THE PROCESS OF RE-POSTING OLD POSTS TO BLOGGER – Oct 27, 2010
- IMAGINE HATING YOUR JOB THIS MUCH – Sep 28, 2010
- 25 GOOGLE CHROME EXTENSIONS I USE – Sep 6, 2010
- PERSONAL APPEARANCE MAKES A DIFFERENCE – Aug 28, 2010
- ACTEM 2010 REFLECTION – Oct 17, 2010
- EDUCATION REFORM – 2010 – Oct 17, 2010
- MY NEW TASK MANAGER – Dec 25, 2010
Looking back at the Top 10 posts September 4th through 6th were really good days for me. It is interesting that the post with the most page views is a low-tech lesson plan, but I do notice that 3, 4, 6, 8, and 10 are basically tech reviews, so changing my focus is where it seems more people were wanting to read anyways.
Thank you again everyone who has stuck with me through my blog butterfly days and I hope that I provide you with a more stable experience here at One Foot In Reality.
What have you done to make a difference today?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.