While doing this manual importing of old blog posts to Blogger project, I got to read quite a few posts that I really enjoyed or they brought back memories for me. Here are 12 that I think were the ones I liked the best – but not necessarily the most read:
- THE CULT OF TEACHING
- MAYBE OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM WAS TOO GOOD
- WITH ALL DUE RESPECT
- TEACHER COMPENSATION – USE APPLES TO APPLES
- ARE YOU PART OF THE SOLUTION OR PART OF THE PROBLEM?
- CONVERTING TO THE CULT OF MAC WAS THE RIGHT DECISION
- HOW FRUSTRATING IT FEELS TO BE A STUDENT
- WHAT GOOD-WILL HINCKLEY MEANT TO ME – 2009
- I TOOK THE AMERICORPS OATH TODAY
- NOT EVERYONE WANTS/NEEDS COLLEGE
- Final Reflection on Learning from a Master Teacher
- Social media for Everyman? Not so sure…
The project to bring my old blog posts to One Foot In Reality, resulted in me reading all of my old posts and seeing how my thoughts have evolved over the past three years. If I hadn’t been blogging I would have lost a great deal of what I was thinking about during this time and how I have come to some of the beliefs that I hold today.
I might have called this project a pain in the butt, but in reality it was a good thing and I recommend that everyone go through their old blog posts and re-read what you have written…it might you surprise you.
What have you done to make a difference today?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.A
Leave a Reply